We at Pioneer Bible Church base our ministry on the belief that the Bible is the true Word of God – every word inspired and without error.
We believe that the Bible presents God as a trinity – Father, Son and Holy Spirit. All three are divine and equal.
The other essential teachings that we believe regard salvation. We believe that all people are sinners and need a Savior. We believe that Jesus Christ died for the sins of all mankind. We believe that an individual must receive Jesus Christ as Savior by faith in His death, in order for God to forgive him and accept him into heaven.
Our ministry at Pioneer Bible Church is built on the belief in the following five foundational doctrines. By that we mean that we will not negotiate or deviate from these teachings. All church workers (pastors, elders, deacons, teachers and program leaders) must hold to these five beliefs.
- One God exists eternally in three equal persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. (Matthew 3:15-17; 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14) Each is all-powerful, all-knowing, ever-present, eternal, just, unchanging, full of mercy, grace and love. (Matthew 19:26; Psalm 139:1-12; John 1:1-3; Psalm 86:15; Hebrews 9:14; 13:8; 1 John 4:7, 8).
- Jesus Christ is God, equal with the Father. (John 1:1-3; Hebrews 1:1-12) He was born of the Virgin Mary (Matthew 1:18-25); lived a sinless life (2 Corinthians 5:21, Hebrews 4:15); died for the sin of the world (1 John 2:2); was buried and raised form the dead (1 Corinthians 15:3, 4). Today, He intercedes for believers in the presence of God (Hebrews 7:25); He will come to earth to establish His millennial kingdom (Revelation 20:1-6).
- The Holy Spirit is God, equal with the Father and the Son (Acts 5:3, 4). He regenerates every person who trusts in Christ Jesus for salvation (Titus 3:5). He dwells within them and enables them to live for and to serve God (Ephesians 1:13, 14; 1 Corinthians 6:19; Romans 8:11-13; Galatians 5:16, 22, 23).
- The Bible is the verbally inspired and infallible Word of God; it is inerrant in the original languages; it is the final authority that governs our doctrine and our conduct (2 Timothy 3:16, 17; 2 Peter 1:19-21).
- Man was created in the image of God and in fellowship with God (Genesis 1:26, 27). All men became sinners through Adam’s disobedience. All men will suffer eternal punishment in hell unless they are saved (Romans 5:12; 3:23; 6:23; Revelations 20:15). The only means of salvation is by faith through the blood of Jesus Christ (John 14:6; Acts 4:12; 1 Peter 1:18, 19)