Pioneer Bible Church offers connection opportunities for adults to both grow and fellowship, in addition to numerous openings for service in the Body. PBC offers a variety of adult ministries: a diversity of adult Sunday school classes, a seasonal variety of weekday bible studies for both men and women, a selection of home study groups spread throughout the south county area, and an active, stimulating Senior’s group.
Following is a brief sketch of each area of ministry with current topics and contact information.
– Classes for Adults, Teens and Children's Sunday school meet from 9-9:45 AM, Sundays at church. Our Sunday school classes give you the opportunity to connect with other believers and help you to grow in your understanding of the Bible.
Grow through Bible Study
– Our Bible study classes are open to anyone with a hunger to grow in their knowledge of the Word of God. Weekly studies take you through a study of the Bible, often using a Bible study booklet and your Bible. If Bible study materials are needed, they are offered at a nominal cost. Each Bible study offers opportunities to understand scriptures better, ask questions and make connections with other believers through open discussion.
- Men’s group meets at 8:30 a.m. Wednesday at Dan Dailey's home - call the church office for more information
- A 10 a.m. Wednesday Women’s group meets at the Church – September through June (Childcare is provided.)
Get Connected with a Home Group
– Our Home Groups are informal and made of groups of people who meet in member's homes. A pot luck style, light snack or dinner is served depending on the group you join. The groups offer a more intimate setting where connections are made through food, fellowship, prayer and study of the Bible, often using a companion book or materials to read each week and discuss. Some home groups accommodate children.
- Thursday, 6:30 p.m.
- Pleasant Valley area
- Monday (as scheduled), 6:30 p.m.
- Somerset and Mt. Aukum areas
- Sunday (2nd and 4th), 5:30 pm.
- Somerset area
Fellowship with Senior's - anyone 50+ is welcome!
- The first Thursday of each month make connections, take part in an informal Bible study and enjoy a good meal at our potluck lunch. Senior's meet at 12:00 noon in the church Fellowship Hall.